Collaboration Forum – BRIDGES 2014
BRIDGES 2014 is a city-wide Collaboration and Partnership Forum that brings together service provider representatives from across the City of Toronto and from multiple sectors to discuss, share experiences and learn together about collaboration and partnership building.
This year’s Forum took place on Wednesday, February 12, 2014, at Global Kingdom Ministries in Scarborough and offered opportunities for participants to share promising practices on collaboration and partnerships, make new connections, be inspired by new ideas and discuss innovative and new ways for working together.
Below you will find video clips from some of our sessions as well as Forum materials and presentations.
Welcome & Keynote Address
Collaboration and partnerships in the context of current priorities and strategic directions: perspective of funders. With representatives of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC), City of Toronto, Ontario Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration (MCI),Trillium Foundation and United Way.
Workshop 1: Building lasting partnerships: working through conflicts and challenges towards sustainable Collaboration
- Building Sustainable Partnership – SEPT Partnership Collaboration by Carolyn Davis
- Tools for Building Collaborations by Haweiya Egeh
Workshop 2: Developing collaborative tools
- Developing Collaborative Tools – CASIP Employer Services Network by Irene Vaksman
- The Parkdale Common Referral Tool Pilot by Robert Routh and Erik Bornmann
Workshop 3: Acting locally and thinking globally: building assets through collaboration and partnerships
- Building Assets through Community Engagement & Partnership building by Lee Soda
- Building Assets through Collaboration and Partnership – by Chris Brillinger
For more details, please contact: Irmi Hutfless, Project Manager, Toronto East Quadrant Local Immigration Partnership at 416-757-7010 or [email protected].