Services in your Neighbourhood
This section provides information on different resources for newcomers in Scarborough and newcomer settlement service providers.
The interactive map allows the User to find different service providers located in Scarborough. This will also help the user to decide which agency is easily accessible and/or addresses their service needs.
This web-based inventory was created primarily as a resource for service providers who work with newcomer families. It is intended to help settlement workers and other frontline professionals support their clients in understanding the education system and making informed decisions about their children’s learning.
Other Service Directories
- Addiction Related Services in Scarborough
- Global Community Resource Guide 2019 – Updated version!
- Interfaith History and Directory of Groups – Great Toronto Area
- Scarborough Village Resource Guide
- Services Available in Arabic and Armenian Languages in Scarborough
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto Coalition of Refugee houses and shelters_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto South_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto West_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants- Toronto East_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants- Toronto North_2019