This section provides resources and information for newcomers in Scarborough. Newcomer settlement providers are listed for your reference.
The interactive map allows our visitors to easily locate service providers in Scarborough. This helps to identify which agency is most easily accessible and best suited for each individual’s needs.
This web-based inventory is a resource for service providers who work with newcomer families. Settlement workers and other frontline professionals can utilize this section to support their clients in the area of academics. Resources are available to aid in understanding the education system, enabling new families to make informed decisions about their children’s educational journey.
Other Service Directories
- Settlement.org: Services Near Me – New!
- IRCC: Find free newcomer services near you – New!
- Addiction Related Services in Scarborough
- Community Resource Guide_April 2021 – New!
- Francophone services in Scarborough_2021 – New!
- Interfaith History and Directory of Groups – Great Toronto Area
- Scarborough Village Resource Guide
- Scarborough Food Asset Map
- Services available in Arabic and Armenian Languages in Scarborough
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto Coalition of Refugee houses and shelters_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto South_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants – Toronto West_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants- Toronto East_2019
- Toronto Service Directory_Refugee Claimants- Toronto North_2019