Civic Engagement, Nominations And Opportunities For Participation
- Applications for the Confronting Anti-Black Racism Council Advisory Committee are now open
- Multi Tenant Housing Survey by ACTO and CERA
- SCAN Community Update_August 2021
- Short Survey to Measure the Impact of COVID-19 on the Lives of Your Program Participants – Immigrants & Refugee Edition
Community News And Announcements
- 2021 CICS Online Social Connection Hub_Starting Oct 29, 2021 – For Immigrants Seeking to Improve English Communication, Employment, Education & Cultural Adjustment Skills – New !
- Career Advancement-Restaurant and Food Services Training (Chinese) – New !
- Career Advancement-Restaurant and Food Services Training-English – New !
- Free Hot and Ready Meals for Newcomers_Meals will be available for Pick up on Oct 01, 2021
- Hong Kong Newcomer Peer Support Online Group – Contact for details – New !
- Malvern Family Resource Centre – Newcomer Settlement Program – Connecting You to Your New Community
- Mobility Aid Recycling Program – Priority for Newcomers_Please Contact
- Students and Family Advocacy – Cultivating & Supporting Opportunities for Black Students Success in Our Community
- WoodGreen’s Afghan Settlement Hotline_Effective Sep 27, 2021 – New !
- Youth Centre – What’s Happening – Fall 2021