Funding Opportunities & Call For Proposals
- Neighbourhood Climate Action Champions Grant Application_Deadline_Oct 16, 2022
- Ontario Government Funding Opportunities
- RFP – Best Practices in Supporting International Students Enrolled in Toronto Area Colleges_Deadline_Oct 03, 2022 – New!
- RFP – TWLIP Evaluation Framework Development for Measuring the Impact of Toronto West LIP in the Newcomer Sector_Deadline_Oct 17, 2022 – New!
News/ Media Release
- A stronger immigration system that better serves newcomers_Sep 01, 2022
- Canada continues to strengthen asylum processing capacity in the Americas_Sep 01, 2022
- Canada marks 20,000 Afghan arrivals with help from partners at home and abroad_Sep 22, 2022 – New!
- Canada works with partners to address forced displacement in the Americas_Sep 21, 2022 – New!
- Easier access to permanent residence for physicians in Canada to help address doctor shortages_Sep 23, 2022 – New!
- Ontario Preparing to Expand Health and Benefits Coverage_Sep 27, 2022 – New!
- Tackling immigration backlogs to help Canadian businesses grow_Aug 24, 2022
- TEQ LIP Newsletter Summer_2022
Research Reports / Resource Guides
- COVID-19 Vaccination Among Immigrants and Refugees in Toronto – Key Findings from ICES Analysis_Mar 2022
- International students as a source of labour supply: A summary of recent trends_Mar 23, 2022
- Racism, Discrimination and Migrant Workers in Canada – Evidence from the Literature – Summary Report_Jul 2021
- RIGHT TO READ – Public inquiry into human rights issues affecting students with reading disabilities_Jan 2022
- The Gig Economy Report Launch – Making It Work for Businesses and Workers Alike_Live Webinar_Oct 06, 2022 @ 1 pm – New!
- Transition to permanent residency by lower- and higher-skilled temporary foreign workers_Jan 2022
Training & Workshops
- CLEO Training need Assessment Survey for Service Providers This survey will help us identify legal topics that are important to community workers so we can better meet your learning needs
- E-learning Training on: Supporting LGBTQIA+ Newcomers through Positive Spaces
- Navigating the Legal Help Landscape Part I: Community Legal Clinics and Legal Aid Ontario_Oct 03, 2022 – New!
- OCASI 2022 Leadership Forum – Shaping the Future of a Changing Sector_Oct 26 – 28, 2022 – New!
- Participate in the Train the Trainer: National Trauma-Informed Care Project_Oct 13 2022 to Feb 09, 2023