Funding Opportunities & Call For Proposals
- Community services recovery fund is open-Deadline to apply_Feb 21, 2023
- Ontario Government Funding Opportunities
News/ Media Release
- Canada doubles immigration program for out-of-status construction workers in the Greater Toronto AreaJan 20, 2023 – New!
- Canada Meets Its Francophone Immigration Target in 2022_Jan 23, 2023 – New!
- City of Toronto reflects on pandemic response three years after Toronto’s first confirmed case of COVID-19_Jan 25, 2023 – New!
- City of Toronto reminds homeowners to submit declaration of property occupancy status by February 2_Jan 13, 2023 – New!
- Ontario Expanding Mental Health Services for Children and Youth in Every Corner of the Province_Jan 25, 2023 – New!
Research Reports / Resource Guides
- Addressing Barriers to Employment for Immigrant and Racialized Women and Youth – What We Heard Report_2022
- Canadian Public Opinion About Immigration and Refugees – Focus Canada – Fall 2022
- Consumer Vulnerability: Evidence from the Monthly COVID-19 Financial Well-being Survey_Nov 2022 – New!
- Diversity is Our Strength – Improving Working Conditions in Canadian Nonprofits_Fall 2022
- Impact Report 2021-2022 – Achēv
- The Immigrants Settlement Eco System in Canada – An Ontario Case Study – Primary Research Report – New!
Training & Workshops
- Anti-Black Racism in Public Health – Webinar Series_Feb 01, Mar 01 & Mar 29, 2023 – New!
- CLEO Training need Assessment Survey for Service Providers This survey will help us identify legal topics that are important to community workers so we can better meet your learning needs
- E-learning Training on: Supporting LGBTQIA+ Newcomers through Positive Spaces
- Participate in the Train the Trainer: National Trauma-Informed Care Project_Oct 13 2022 to Feb 09, 2023
- Strengthening High-Quality, Inclusive & Innovative Hybrid Service Delivery_Feb 07, 2023 – New!