Funding Opportunities & Call For Proposals
- Newcomer settlement and language training Funding Opportunity_Deadline_Oct 18, 2021 – New !
- Race, Gender and Diversity Initiative coming soon – Initiative aims to support partnership research to inform actions to address social disparities related to race, gender and other forms of diversity_Summer 2021
News/ Media Release
- City of Toronto ShowLoveTO initiative launches StrollTO_Sep 16, 2021 – New !
- Toronto Public Health gets ready to vaccinate Toronto children 5 to 11 years of age against COVID-19_Sep 27, 2021 – New !
Research Reports / Resource Guides
- Connection in a Time of Isolation – 6-month COVID-19 Report_2021
- International students as a source of labour supply: Transition to permanent residency_June 2021 – New !
- International students as a source of labour supply: The growing number of international students and their changing sociodemographic characteristics_July 2021 – New !
- Measuring Your Impact During COVID-19 – Seven Practical Considerations for Virtual & Hybrid Programs_Feb 2021
- Two-step Immigration Selection: An Analysis of its Expansion in Canada_Jul 2021
- Two-step Immigration Selection: Recent Trends in Immigrant Labour Market Outcomes_Jul 2021
Training & Workshops
- E-learning Training on: Creating Inclusive Spaces for Immigrants & Refugees with In/Visible Disabilities
- E-learning Training on: Supporting LGBTQIA+ Newcomers through Positive Spaces
- Free Online Training for Employers and Employees on Employment Standard and Occupational Health and Safety during Pandemic – Make your request to organize the session
- Webinar on Hiring, Discrimination and Newcomer Resilience_Sep 30, 2021 @ 12.15 pm – New !
- Wellness Break @1230 for Scarborough Service Providers_Sep 21, Oct 19 & Nov 16, 2021