Funding Opportunities & Call For Proposals
- Daytime Drop-in Programs Funding Opportunity_Deadline_Jun 06, 2022
- Ontario Government Funding Opportunities
News/ Media Release
- Canada expands overseas services for Ukrainians_May 04, 2022
- Canada welcomes first federal charter flight for Ukrainians in Winnipeg_May 23, 2022 – New!
- City of Toronto opens new shelter at 705 Progress Ave._May 09, 2022
- Federal charter flights for Ukrainians who want to come to Canada_May 11, 2022
- New work permit for Quebec skilled workers now open for applications_May 24, 2022 – New!
- Ontario Election to be Held on June 2, 2022_May 03, 2022 – New!
- Residents invited to provide feedback on how City of Toronto will name public spaces_May 06, 2022_Survey is Open until May 29, 2022
- Toronto Public Health hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics at Doors Open Toronto on May 28 and 29_May 25, 2022 – New!
Research Reports / Resource Guides
- COVID-19 Vaccination Among Immigrants and Refugees in Toronto – Key Findings from ICES Analysis_Mar 2022
- International students as a source of labour supply: A summary of recent trends_Mar 23, 2022
- RIGHT TO READ – Public inquiry into human rights issues affecting students with reading disabilities_Jan 2022
- Transition to permanent residency by lower- and higher-skilled temporary foreign workers_Jan 2022
Training & Workshops
- 17th Annual IEP Conference – Jun 10, 2022 (Virtual) – New!
- Annual Howard Adelman Lecture – Who Gets In: Musings on Race, Migration and Belonging – guest speaker Debbie Douglas_Jun 06, 2022 – New!
- Building Back Better After the Pandemic – Accessibility and Inclusion Panel Discussion_May 31, 2022
- E-learning Training on: Supporting LGBTQIA+ Newcomers through Positive Spaces
- Pandemic Recovery for All – Diversity and Equity in Mental Health and Addictions Conference 2022_May 12 & May 13, 2022
- Transitioning to a Hybrid Service Delivery Future_May 26, 2022 at 10am – New!